Seasonal Grilled Vegetables GF|DF|P|V+

Seasonal Grilled Vegetables GF|DF|P|V+


Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Vegetarian


seasonal vegetables, spices, rice oil 


Amount Per Serving 1 container (8oz) Calories 150 Total Fat 2g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 0.914g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 565mg (25% DV), Total Carbohydrate 25.89g (10% DV), Fiber 9.8g (35% DV) , Total Sugars 3.94g  Protein 4.31g Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Vitamin A 517 mcg (57% DV), Vitamin C 7 mg (8% DV), Calcium 54mg (4% DV), Iron 1.81mg (10% DV), Potassium 372mg (8% DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice