Grilled Wild Salmon and Veggies GF | DF

Grilled Wild Salmon and Veggies GF | DF

$14.00

Wild Salmon and Seasonal Veggies

Ingredients

salmon, vegetables, spices, rice oil, agave, lemon

Nutrition

Amount Per Serving  Calories 411 Total Fat 15.6g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 3.514g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 68mg (23% DV), Sodium 635mg (25% DV), Total Carbohydrate 25.89g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 9.8g (35% DV), Total Sugars 1g  Protein 37.01g Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 108mg (4% DV), Iron 2.81mg (5% DV), Potassium 1,012mg (9% DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice