Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats

Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats




oats, unsweetened almond milk, water, peanut  butter, strawberries, chia seed,  vanilla extract,  maple syrup, flax seed, mct oil 


Amount Per Serving Calories 374 Total Fat 21.2g (27% DV), Saturated Fat 9.5g (47% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 241mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 40.2g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 6.9g (25% DV), Total Sugars 8.2g Protein 10.9g Vitamin D 1mcg (3% DV), Calcium 179mg (14% DV), Iron 4mg (21% DV), Potassium 369mg (8% DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice