Power Kraut GF | DF | V+

Power Kraut GF | DF | V+

$15.00

Organic red cabbage, organic carrots, organic garlic, organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic green onion, organic cilantro, pink himalayan sea salt

Raw, Organic, Probiotic, Vegan. Serving size 2 TBL (57 g), 8 servings per container. Calories 30, calories from fat 0, total fat 0g (DV 0%), saturated fat 0g (DV 0%), trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (DV 0%), sodium 45mg (DV 2%), total carbohydrates 6g (DV 2%), dietary fiber 1g (DV 4%), sugars 2g, protein 1g, vitamin A 15%, vitamin C 60%, calcium 4%, iron 4%. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.