Most Important Foods For
Encouraging children to eat a nutritious, balanced diet early on is important for a number of reasons. Ensuring they get the right vitamins and minerals in their diet will help them grow and develop optimally. They are also more likely to be energized and motivated, supporting their ability to learn!!
- berries, broccoli, avocado, oatmeal, beans
- salmon, egg yolk, fortified foods, SUN
- red meat, chicken, fish, beans, leafy greens
- broccoli, dairy, salmon, leafy greens
- meat, poultry, fish, eggs
- vegetable oils, nuts, seeds